Posted by Sunil Padmanabhan
This is easily possible via Bluetooth
Posted on April 17, 2013, in Blackberry, Samsung. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Moving from BlackBerry to Android is an easy process, too.
1. Open Google Sync on your BlackBerry.
2. Choose “Sync Now” to make sure the most current contact information is added to your Google account.
3. Open the “Accounts & Sync” app on your Android phone from the gear icon.
4. Touch “Google.” Touch to add a checkmark to “Sync Contacts.”
5. Touch “Sync Now” to sync.
6. Open your contacts app. Touch the arrow next to “Phonebook” to open the drop down menu. Make sure “Google” is checked. You will now see all your synced contacts.
You can also read the guide below to get more information.
Thanks for sharing the knowledge Edward. Its appreciated 🙂
yes pairing is an easy method to transfer contacts and other information. enjoy the status at http://whatsappstatushq.com/cute-status-quotes/
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.