This is seen mostly in Office Applications, AutoCAD or Adobe. There could be two scenarios to this issue
- Compatibility Issue
- Are you using an older version of the program compared to your Operating System? If yes; locate the exe (e.g. word.exe ; excel.exe) file of the program from the Program Files folder.
- Right-Click and set the compatibility mode to an Older OS Version
- Are you running the Program as Administrator?
- Right click on the exe file and click the compatibility tab
- At the bottom ‘Uncheck’ the Run as Administrator checbox if ticked.
- If this option is greyed out; click Change Settings for all Users to enable it.
- Restart the computer and retry; the error should be gone