Under Settings – Extensions ; you get an error that says “This extension is managed and cannot be removed or disabled”
Removing it is pretty straight forward; although not through Google Chrome
- Note the ID of the Extension that you wish to remove; appears as junk alphabets (eg: lmnoplmnopsatlyu)
- Close Google Chrome
- Open Windows Explorer
- Ensure you have access to all hidden files – Organise – Folder and Search Options – View
- Navigated to C:\users\<username>\Appdata\Local\Google Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions
- Delete the Folder that matched the Extension ID
- Restart Google Chrome
How to delete duplicate records in Oracle Table
I would consider that the duplicated columns appear one after the other in the table
If yes; below SQL Query will take you through. You may add or remove additional column conditions in your where clause to satisfy the specific scenario
DELETE TABLE A WHERE ROWID >(
select min(rowid) from TABLE b
But if your duplicated columns do not appear in the continuous order; I would recommended you create a temporary table that stores the data in the intended ordered format and the proceed with the above operation. You can then later replace the rows of your original table with rows from the Temporary Table
CREATE TABLE TABLE_TEMP AS SELECT * FROM TABLE ORDER BY <table.column1>
I did not realize that this was possible until a colleague told me about it
There is a built VB Script within Windows 7 which provides this feature
Open Command Prompt
- slmgr.vbs -ipk <type your product key here>
- To activate windows type – slmgr.vbs –ato
- And you are done !
This applies to Exchange Email Setups running under the Exchange Server 2010 Setup
Before you go in and try to reach your exchange admins to look at this issue.
Kindly first check your contacts folder in outlook. Do you have more than 1000+ contacts? The error may seem to be cropping from this; though its not your fault.
Under Options – Click Junk Email – Under Safe Senders Tab – Remove the Tick Mark against “Also Trust e-mail from my contacts”
With this option enabled, Outlook attempts to add all of the email addresses for your contacts to the Safe Senders list. So if you are having thousands in your contacts folder; your limit on the exchange server for such information which is by default 510kb is exhausted.
If this option was unticked and you still continue to face the problem; it is time to get in touch with the Exchange Administrators
If you are an exchange admin yourself; below post would be helpful
Cannot charge IPad using a PC or a laptop?
Well, here is the answer to your question. You can now charge your IPad from your laptop or Desktop PC just like you charge any other mobile device. Just visit the link below and install the application and you are all set!
You can use Third Party Tools like Toad or Navicat which have excellent GUI to get you logged into Oracle
But if you want to go the traditional way; find below instructions
- Open Command Prompt
- Type: sqlplus sys/password@<hostname>/<global service name> as sysdba
- Typing the password in this manner is never recommended; instead use below option
- Type: sqlplus sys@”<hostname>/<global service name>” as sysdba
- It will then prompt to enter password
- An alternate way is to log into SQL initially without a user
- sqlplus / nolog
- Now under SQL Prompt; type connect sys@”<hostname>/<global service name>” as sysdba
When you try installing forms you may get the error: forms60.vrf(78):OS_ERROR while getting value Path
This error has got to do with the character length of Path Environment Variable Field. For Forms6i installation to happen; the character length in the field should be less than 1000. You can definitely cant keep counting to check this. So best is to temporarily cut a portion of the Environment Variable until the installation is completed.
If you are an Oracle Professional; I need not tell you where the environment variable is; for the rest please find below instructions
- Right Click My Computer – Properties
- Advanced System Settings
- Under Advanced Tab; Click Environment Variables
- Under System Variables; look for variable named Path
- Select Path and click Edit
- Copy the contents in the Variable Value to any text editor like notepad
- Copy and replace a small portion of the variable value back into the field
- Start your forms6i installation and once done revert back the Variable Value from your notepad file
- Copy the data files and the log files from the current location (D:\folder1\Data) to the new location (E:\folder2).
- Reattach the database. Point to the files in the new location as follows:
To verify that the change has taken place; run the below command
The filename column values should reflect the new locations.
A clean uninstall and a Fresh installation should ideally solve this issue
A clean uninstall means it goes beyond the regular wizard uninstallation from the Control Panel; you will need to manually delete related files and folders
- After you have uninstalled Flash Player; delete contents of folders as listed below (tip: you may copy and paste these paths in your explorer window)
- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash (if you are using a 64-bit system)
- %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
- %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player
- Verify that the files “FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl”, “FlashPlayerApp.exe”, and “FlashPlayerInstaller.exe” in C:\Windows\system32\ (for 32-bit systems) or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ (if you are using a 64-bit system) have been deleted. If any of these files cannot be deleted, use Unlocker to remove them from your system.
- Note that you may not see the .exe suffix on FlashPlayerApp.exe and FlashPlayerInstaller.exe, depending on your Explorer settings.
- Once done; restart your pc and reinstall Adobe Flash Player