- Copy the data files and the log files from the current location (D:\folder1\Data) to the new location (E:\folder2).
- Reattach the database. Point to the files in the new location as follows:
To verify that the change has taken place; run the below command
The filename column values should reflect the new locations.
A clean uninstall and a Fresh installation should ideally solve this issue
A clean uninstall means it goes beyond the regular wizard uninstallation from the Control Panel; you will need to manually delete related files and folders
- After you have uninstalled Flash Player; delete contents of folders as listed below (tip: you may copy and paste these paths in your explorer window)
- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash (if you are using a 64-bit system)
- %appdata%\Adobe\Flash Player
- %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player
- Verify that the files “FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl”, “FlashPlayerApp.exe”, and “FlashPlayerInstaller.exe” in C:\Windows\system32\ (for 32-bit systems) or C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ (if you are using a 64-bit system) have been deleted. If any of these files cannot be deleted, use Unlocker to remove them from your system.
- Note that you may not see the .exe suffix on FlashPlayerApp.exe and FlashPlayerInstaller.exe, depending on your Explorer settings.
- Once done; restart your pc and reinstall Adobe Flash Player