Sharepoint 2010 – Changing the List View Threshold
Reason for Error : The Web Application Settings of your Sharepoint Site has been configured to allow list content below the number that you wish to store in it
If you are the Sharepoint Administrator; the below settings will get you through
1. Open Central Administration from your Sharepoint Server
2. Proceed to Application Management – Manage Web Application and click on your web application to select it.
3. From the top Ribbon, click on General Settings drop-down and choose Resource Throttling
4. In the List View Threshold field, increase the value to the desired amount and click OK.
5. Try to replicate the error. If the error persists, increase the value again until the error goes away.