This is a continuation of my previous post about ABE. The last post was how to enable ABE on Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 platforms. This post will have the steps to enable ABE on Window Server 2012 R2.
To enable ABE on Windows Server 2012 R2
1. Open Server Manager.
2. Click “File and Storage Services”.
3. Click “Shares”. This will display the shared folders that are currently present.
4. Right click on the required “Shared Folder” and click Properties.
5. Go to Settings and this will display a list of options on the right hand side of the window.
6. Enable access-based enumeration.