Category Archives: Blackberry
WhatsApp released a statement that Blackberry Phones with OS 10 will support the App until June 2017.
But if you still receive the above message on your Blackberry Phone, all you have to do is update your WhatsApp from Blackberry World.
Internet Email Setting Missing – Blackberry OS 7
First confirm that your Blackberry Service is activated from the Telecom Service Provider
- From the Phone Menu – Select Options
- Device – Advanced System Settings – Host Routing Table
- Press the Blackberry Menu Key and click Register Now
- You should receive a notification message from your Service Provider. If you do not receive any notification message, please contact your service provider
- Wait for a minute and proceed to Setup – Email Accounts
- You Email Account settings should work as intended
Video Tutorials are definitely a great thing and very interactive indeed. But I stumbled upon a site; which has no Video Tutorials but yet by far the best Tutorial Site for Smart Phones and Tablets that I have ever come across
They have tutorials across all well known brands; Alcatel / Apple / AudioVox / Blackberry / Ericssion / HTC / Huawei / Kyocera / LG / Motorola / Netgear / Nokia / Novatel / Pagers / Palm / Samsung / Sanyo / Sierra Wireless / Sonim / Sony and more
Below are links to a few popular ones
I faced this error recently with a Blackberry Phone running OS 7.
The first thing on my mind was to check the Mobile Network Selections under Network and Connections. Strangely both Network and Connections as well as Wi-Fi Network options would not respond.
The only option left was to do backup and restoration which takes just about 30 minutes. I would suggest you do not crack your brains further on this one doing R&D.
For all Previous OS versions (6/7); Blackberry Desktop Manager was sufficient to get the task done in transferring data to another Blackberry Phone
Blackberry Desktop Manager no longer works with new OS 10 Devices. You will need the new Blackberry Link Software
- Connect your Old Blackberry Device running OS 6 or 7 to your PC and open the Blackberry Link Software
- The screen as illustrated below will appear. Click Transfer Data
- Once the data copying is completed; disconnect the old device and connect your new OS 10 Device
- Your new device will be listed on the screen; click it and the transfer will start automatically
- Once the transfer is completed. Click the Show Details button to verify if all data has been transferred
Blackberry Z10 Active Sync Error – Your account is no longer synchronized with your device. Check that your account settings are correct. If they are correct, contact your email service provider
This is easily possible via Bluetooth