Removing this annoying startup page on your browser does not require you to download any additional tools. All you need is some patience and follow step by step instructions.
- Uninstall all unnecessary and suspicious programs
- Disable all unnecessary and suspicious Start Up Programs
- Open Task Manager and open the Details Tab
- Sort the list by the Status Tab to view all the running tasks
- Right-click each suspicious task and click Open File Location
- Check for Uninstall Links in the target folders. If none available, end the specified task from the Details tab and delete the files and subsequent folders in the target location
- Open Regedit, and search for yeabd66. Delete all keys containing this keyword.
- Hold the Windows Key + R. Paste %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc and open the hosts file using notepad
- If any IP Address appears below the marked red line in the illustration, delete it and save the file.
- Open your browsers and reset them to default settings
- Unpin all the browser shortcuts from your Taskbar
- Create New Desktop Shortcuts for each of your browsers
- Right-Click on each browser shortcut and click Properties
- For Google Chrome, under Target field remove all text appearing after chrome.exe”
- For Internet Explorer, under Target field remove all text appearing after iexplore.exe”
If you require assistance, with the above. I can assist you with a remote connection to your PC. Kindly download TeamViewer Quick Support Tool and mail me the TeamViewer ID and Password on email@example.com