Category Archives: Proximity Cards
The life span of any product is only as good as its quality and usage. The same applies here
As long as you use Proximity Cards only for the purposes intended ; there are few chances it would ever get spoiled
Few Reasons your Proximity Card can get spoiled
- Machine washing the card by accident when it is forgotten in a pocket of a shirt or pair of pants.
- Exposing the card to extreme heat (direct sunlight on the dash of your car, clothes dryer or iron).
- Punching a hole or slot in the card.
- Bending, twisting or crimping the card.
- Exposing the card to chemicals including organic solvents, thinners, mineral spirits, alcohol, isopropal, ethanol or methyl.