I did notice recently that after having installed and configured Exchange 2013 on Windows 2012 Standard, sucessfully, IE 10 starts acting weird each time I try to work on EAC (Exchange Admin Centre) using this browser.
From other other blogs and posts that have suggested different work arounds, I found downloading and installing the following security patch to be the best. You may either visit the Microsoft website and download the patch or waste no time and download it directly from here. I did not have any issues thereafter. However, you can still browse the EAC page from your laptop or PC with Windows 8 installed and use the IE 10 on it.